Raise your hand if you love pumpkin spice everything! Me! Me! Me! It tastes similar to chai to me so you know I be lovin’ on it. I enjoy pumpkin spice in mostly anything. And I don’t care who knows it! Add me to that group of people who are pumpkin spice crazed! I’ve got this super yummy and ridiculously fast sweet treat for you! Fast, as in…start to finish it’ll take you 10 minutes. Your kids will think you’re super woman when they come home from school and you’ve made this for them. Mine did at least! I used to buy the McCormick pumpkin pie spice in the little tiny containers for a high price tag of around $7 but then I found a huge, jumbo sized container of the stuff at Costco for around $5! Win! This one should last me oh…five years! Make this treat tonight, it’s so easy and delish, there’s no excuse not to make it! It’s one of those tried and true treats that you can double and take to some friends or take to a party. This will satisfy any sweet tooth! See full recipe below.
Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
1 -13.5 ounce box Cinnamon Chex
12 ounces white chocolate chips or one bag of orange candy melts
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 cup powdered sugar
mellowcreme pumpkins, candy corn, M&M’s etc.
1. Empty box of cereal in large bowl, set aside.
2. In microwave safe bowl, put white chocolate chips and microwave on high for 1 minute, stir and microwave again until smooth and melted.
3. Add in pumpkin pie spice and mix well into the melted chocolate.
4. Pour over the cereal and stir to coat evenly.
5. Empty cereal into 1 gallon sized zip lock bag and pour in 1 cup of powdered sugar. Seal bag and toss to mix and coat evenly.
6. Pour cereal onto sheet pan to dry and then mix in mellow creme pumpkins.
7 Store in air tight container.